CONTRACT WITH GrowthWise Investments
This agreement dated___________________, is made By and Between_______________________, whose address is__________________________, referred to as "Owner", AND_____________________, whose address is __________________, referred to as "Broker."
1. Employment of Broker. Owner authorizes the broker to act on Owner's behalf and as attorney-in-fact to buy, sell and trade in Foreign Currency relating to the same on margin or otherwise for Owner's account and at his risk in his name.
2. Term of Contract. This contract shall remain effective until it is revoked by either party on written notice to each other. Such revocation shall not affect any liability with respect to transactions which have been initiated prior to the revocation.
3. Compensation. Broker agrees to compensate the Owner in accordance with this contract as follows: %............./month.
This is not guaranteed but subject to trading conditions.
compounded indicate yes no ........
4. Who is Bound. This contract shall be binding upon and for the benefit of the parties hereto including their successors and assignees.
5. Complete Agreement. This contract supersedes all prior agreements and understandings between the parties, it may not be modified, changed or altered by any of the parties without a further written contract signed by both parties.
Bank .......... Account Number ..........
Branch .......... Branch Code ..........
The Owner agrees to the Risk
RISK WARNING: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your monetary objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent advisor if you have any doubts. Past returns are not indicative of future results.
Witnessed or Attested by: